Monday 3 January 2011

Pin up Cheeky Glamour.....



Hiya Crafty Folk

Why are Challenges for me like Buses, because they come along in threes, lol.













I haven't entered a challenge for absolutely ages, but now my Mojo is back it seems that I can't get enough ROFL.

So I have entered this cheeky little card in the following challenges.

Charisma Cardz Challenge : Pearls and Lace
Craft Your Days Away : Punch it out





So thanks for looking Peeps, hope you like it, take care

Hugs Bridget. x

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is just stuning gosh your detail,is amazing and your coloring is wow,happy new year hun,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Helen said...

This is gorgeous Bridget - love the way she's sitting at the bottom of the frame...and those papers are delicious!

Just pooped on to say thank you for the gorgeous Christmas card - sorry I'm so late...but I've been away for 2 weeks...and it arrived while I was gone...a lovely surprise to come home to! :0)
Helen x

Sarah said...

Hi Bridget, what a gorgeous card, love the papers and your colouring is stunning. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Days Away, wishing you a very happy new year and good luck with the challenge xxx

Basslady said...

your card is so brilliant!

love the combination of the papers and the flowers...

hugs and kisses and many blessings for the new year,
silvi xoxo

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!!! I really love those flowers hun and the papers are dreamy...
Congratulations on your win, so well deserved!!!!

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New year, I have hardly blogged having the family home, all gets back to normal next week...

Speak to you soon, take care
x
Vicky