Thursday 9 February 2012

To my darling Valentine......with Crafty Catz.....


Good morning my lovelies, how has your week been,
is it snowing where you are ? I wish we would have a
little down here, but its too darn balmy.
So apart from being unhappy about not having any 
snow, I have had a lovely week, I received some 
absolutely exquisite birthday cards from my blogging buds,
I'm actually in the middle of making some thank you cards 
right now.

On to this weeks Crafty Catz Challenge, this weeks theme 
was chosen by the lovely and very talented Janette,
its also Janette's Birthday today, (so a big Happy Birthday
goes out to her) and she has chosen
Valentine's, so why not stop by the blog and marvel at 
all the loveliness the girls have made and maybe leave 
some love for Janette on her Birthday.

Our Sponsor for this week is the Stamp Fairy and they
 
are offering a really fabulous prize for one lucky winner.

This is my inspiration piece for this week, but I am a little 
disappointed with my colouring results.

It looked okay until I took the photo of it then it was
far too late to make another, this card has a pocket on the front
to hold the heart, I used my dusty Cricut, lol, to make the heart
with an SGV file that I downloaded from Birds Blog.
I coloured the Nelly and Leo in Love  with my 
Polychromos, but I just couldn't get the shading right.
Well my lovelies, I hope you all have a fabulous 
weekend and Thank You for stopping by and showing
your love.....MWAH .......

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Bridget
A gorgeous card love the heart and glad you had a fabby birthday and got your card and pressie,have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

tilly said...

Hello Bridget
Sorry I missed your birthday but hope you had a lovely day....
Thanks for the comments on my blog, unfortunatley, I deleted 3 messages I PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON lol.

trying to snow here at the mo
Tilly

Janette said...

Hi Bridget, Sorry I did'nt get to you yesterday, all to exciting for me to concentrate..lol...

Love your fabulous card and that heart is WOW...just love all the details you add...Thanks for the Birthday wishes and gorgeous card.xx