Wednesday 9 October 2013

Its Orange and Brown at Without Words


Good evening blog land I'm a couple of days late with my post
Firstly I have been fighting some sort of tummy bug and secondly
NO FLIPPING INTERNET so sorry for the shouting, it would seem that BT are 
trying to bring Cornwall up to date with the rest of the world
by bringing fibre to every house hold but they are really making
a hash of it.
Our internet has been non excitant it does my piggin head in,
we have been in contact with our ISP and they cant seem
to find a fault on our line...... go figure so sorry for the 
rant lovely peeps i hate using my blog to vent its suppose 
to be about enjoying the little things :( x

Our monthly challenge over at Without Words is 
Orange and Brown, its an absolutely brill
colour combo for Hallowe'en so go on over and check 
out our blog and maybe come and join us, there are 
some totally fabulous inspiration pieces for you
to behold I think the DT are fabulous and their work 
is amazing, there is also a prize up for grabs and our lovely 
sponsor for the month is My Crafty Heart

Here is my inspiration piece
I have used a digi from Wee Stamps and faded


out the lines so that it has a no lines appearance,
i coloured the image with my trusty Copics the image itself is
 A6 in size so I made a Sour Cream container to put 
some sweets in for Hallowe'en.

Have a lovely evening all and you all have my sincerest apologies 
for my absence and my late post.
take care have fun my lovelies and thank you all so very much
for taking the time to come by and for any comments you might leave
it means the world to me again my lovelies i'm so very sorry for my absence 
take care 



4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is amazing internet can be a bit of a pain hope your feeling better too x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Bridget. Your colouring is amazing.
This is the first time I've been able to leave you a comment...I usually get kicked out!
Lorraine x

Jane said...

Oh the joys of technology!
Fantastic creation by the way!
Hugs
Jane

coops said...

so stunning bridget.i really love your gorgeous spooky image and your no lines colouring is awesome :D

xx coops xx