Monday 10 November 2014

Christmas Mini's and the Reluctant Kiss ;)


Good morning my lovelies, how are you all!
 keeping fine i hope, I have managed to make a 
few Christmas cards to share with you lovely peeps,
I am very motivated about making my Christmas cards
early enough to share them on my blog this year lol 

Here are just a few with more to follow later
this week hehe!






I would like to enter these into the following challenges

Calendar Challenge: Its all about Christmas
Creative Crew: 74 Christmas Joy

Have a lovely Monday peep and Thank you so much 
for stopping by its means alot ;) xx
take care see you all soon


8 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Ohmyword, hun, you have been a busy little beaver! These are all fabulous, love the Kisses card, that cat is so funny, but I love all the others too, awesome collection of CAS there. Super brilliant, super clever. Hugs xx

Aunty Sue said...

Wow wow wow stunning cards love the cute little girl and that poor cat where can I get is it a stamp or digi

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Bridget love the image coloured beautifully and fabulous design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Basslady said...

very lovely and sweet!

thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

Aunty Sue said...

Wow congrats on the whimsy dt post told you you wouldn't need luck so pleased for you.

Sandra H said...

Simply stunning they all are x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Beautiful card! You colouring is just amazing! Thank you for entering our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs, Yvonn

Planetsusie said...

This really made me cackle Bridget - we have just been adopted by a cat who looks like this and his reaction would be exactly the same, he isn't quite domesticated... yet! Brilliant card in my favourite colours.

Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (All about Christmas) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT