Sunday 2 November 2014

Forgotten bits and pieces


Good evening peeps i hope you are all well,
Im waiting for my dinner to cook we have 
a stuffed crust pizza, yum yum I can't wait.

Im here to share a couple of cards and a book
 mark that have kind of been forgotten about.

The cards were for my cousins birthday last month I used 
The Greeting Farm stamps and the
 bookmark I made with a freebie from Simply B stamps 
and Kit and Clowder.
So without further ado







Have a lovely Sunday evening and thank you so very much for
taking the time to stop by its means lot :) xx
TTFN Hugs Bridget :) xx


3 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Great makes Bridget, love the fab images. Hope you enjoyed your pizza.

Donna x

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Absolutely stunning x

coops said...

wow these are stunning bridget.i love the fab images and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx