Monday 3 November 2014

Preparing for Christmas

Hello my lovelies how are you all on this 
first Monday of November, did you 
have a good Hallowe'en, are you ready for
Guy Fawkes night, I really don't like it, it freaks the
 dogs out.

At Without Words this month we are 
Preparing for Christmas.
So why not come over and join the fun
please remember that your image must be hand
coloured you can use any colouring medium you like,
there is an awesome prize up for grabs,
You can make a Card or a Tag or even an Altered item
as long as it has a hand coloured image on it.

 If you stop by the Without Words blog you will find
 some absolutely amazing
 inspiration from my uberly talented teamies.
Its an array of awesomeness for 
you to feast your eyes on.

Our fabulous sponsor for this month
is the very lovely Elaine at 
Quixoctic Paperie there is a £10


shop voucher for one very lucky winner and there
is also a Without Words Top 3 blog badge for 3 
lucky runners up.

This is my DT inspiration piece I used 
Whimsy Stamps I used Jingle bells one Lion

I coloured this little cutie with Copics I also


Here is a list of the Copics used

Lion: E 50, 51, 53, 55, 25
Bells: YR 24, Y18, 15, 13.
Hat & Collar, R 89, 24, 27,35,RV29,C9
Hat Trim: E 40, 41 50, 81.

Have a lovely month my friends I hope that
its a good one for you all, Thank you also 
for stopping by it really means alot, and I'm eternally 
grateful. TTFN




5 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Bridget. His fur looks fabulous.
Lorraine x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi what a cutie and fabulous colouring yes i like bonfire night but since having the dog i tend to wish it gone quickly. Trying to type with a dog on your knee isnt the best thing

Sandra H said...

Oh what an adorable image l love your card x

SemSee said...

This is fantastic! I love Crissy's animal stamps, and your colouring of this lion is amazing! Just to let you know that we have a DT call running over at Whimsy Stamps at the moment: http://bit.ly/1yCaR6a. If you're interested in applying, this card would make the perfect entry! Hugs, Simonne x

coops said...

so gorgeous bridget.i love your majestic lion and your fur colouring is amazing ;D

xx coops xx