Wednesday 28 January 2015

To have and to hold


Hello my lovelies and how are you this evening
the windy is quite brought this evening and we had
a hail storm when I was walking Mr Sexy Dexy.
I hope there aren't to many suffering from the cold and snow
in the US.  It looks frightful in Boston and the East coast at
the moment, so wishing all of my US friends a safe winter :)XX

I would like to share with you lovely peeps this evening
I have a CAS Wedding Card, I used Whimsy Stamps
To have and To Hold Sentiments, I coloured the
flowers with Bruynzeel metallic pencils and i embossed the
sentiment with Midnight Ruby Obsidian and did a little
decoupage on the flower at the top of the stamp the embossing
folder used was by Tim Holtz.....

So without further ado......





Items used
Tim Holtz embossing folder
Metallic pencils
Purple card from stash ages old
Ribbon from stash ages old, lol

I and entering this into the following Challenges

Craft Your Passion Challenge : Always Anything Goes
Creation Challenge Challenge : Something Old Something New
( Old card and ribbon from stash and New stamps)

Well thanks about it from me this evening have a safe
night lovelies and i hope you are all safe warm and cosy,
Thank you so much for stopping by it means so much to me
Take care friends ....ttfn

5 comments:

Milka Gubo said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this fortnight. Milka DT

Michelle said...

This card is adorable. Like CAS style you used for it.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Planetsusie said...

Hi Bridget - this is a great CAS card for a wedding I just love it. Could I please ask you to indicate what your 'Something New' is please, unless I've missed it! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Something New) Challenge this month, lots of luck.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

coops said...

simply stunning bridget.i love the floral framed sentiment and beautiful embossing ;D

xx coops xx

Tanvi said...

Such an adorable card. TFS at Craft Your Passion. Good Luck.