Friday 6 March 2015

Copics, Acetate, and Family Tree

Good morning my lovelies how are you today, 
I'm so very pleased it Friday, Im here to share a card I made for my
 cousin, he love's gardening so this was the perfect image to
use for his card, and its also perfect for my 
Whimsy inspiration piece.


For this card I used Copic ReInkers on acetate,
it was packaged with a tissue paper so i painted
it with gold acrylic paint and stuck directly onto the Copic ink,
then i inked my stamp with Stazon Jet black ink then stamped 
the tree on the reverse i managed to get a second more faded stamp
to make one tree appear a little in the distance. The Happy Birthday
was stamped with Versamark pad the coloured with mica powders.



















Thank you all for stopping by it means alot,
you all take care now and have a fantastic weekend,
and don' t forget to stop by on Monday for the Whimsy New Release 


and Blog Hop there will great prizes hidden along the way.
have fun and stay young my friends
ttfn .....Mwah......




2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Janette said...

Fab card Bridget,sure it will be gratefully received....
Have a nice weekend....xxxx