Thursday 30 July 2015

An Oldie but Goodie...Princess Anya


Hello my lovelies how are you today on this fine Thursday
I have been doing a spot of colouring myself, which is actually quite
shameful because its a scorcher outside but I'm not much of a 
sun worshiper if you know what i mean:) x

For my card today I've used a stamp Princess Anya she's an oldie 
but goodie its the second time I have actually 
used this cutie on a card, the card was made a couple of weeks
ago, but i just haven't had the time to blog
her yet :) ....So without further ado..



Here is a list of colours I've used and products

Hair : Cool Grey: 02, 04, 06, 08, C10.
Dress: Violet: 04, 06, 09.
Crown and Star: Yellows 15, 38, 18, YR 24 and E 99,

The butterfly Border is from Tonic Die and the 
Stitched Edge is from Whimsy Stamps its a set of 3 border dies,
I have used Chloe stay from Memory Box and 
Butterfly Border from Joy Crafts. 
The papers are from a Funky Hand CD.

I would like to Enter this into the following Challenges


Have a great evening everyone and I will see you 
back here tomorrow with my weekly Whimsy post.
Take care my friends and Thank You all for Stopping by
It means a lot ....TTFn......Mwah....xoxo


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Squirrel x said...

Certainly not scorchio here hunny - I heard the weather man say it was down to 4C last night. But at last, we have some sunshine this morning, which always cheers things up. As do your cards. This little lady is adorable, such a cutie, and I am in awe at how much colouring detail you have squidged into such a small image, you are truly gifted m'love! Huge huggles xx

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Fab coloring! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

ahlers5 said...

Amazing coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination this week.