Sunday 5 July 2015

Baby's First Christmas.....

Hello blog buddies how are you today, 
sorry I've been I've been MIA, its 
because I had to finish making 86 Wedding Favour boxes
I had to make a card also, and its been a bit slow going because
 I've not been sleeping well, and i really can't craft when I'm tired.

This is the project I'm sharing with you fine folk today,
I made a bag using my Scan and Cut and decorated it
with some embossed pearlised card, the stamp I used is is from
Vintage Baby from Whimsy Stamps, its a very versatile
stamp set and so so cute for all of those baby cards.



Have a lovely Sunday my lovelies take acre and i will see you
all soon, Thank you all so much
for stopping by it means so mush to me :) xx
TTFN..... Mwah xoxo




1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Bridget this is absolutely gorgeous love the embossed background and the lovely image a super project.
hugs
lorraine x