Friday 7 August 2015

Its a CAS Christmas......

Happy Friday my lovelies, I hope you have
a good week? I've been quite productive  I usually get one 
good card done in a week but this week I've accomplished four.

My Whimsy Stamps DT Project this week


is a CAS card I love White and Red at Christmas I added a
bit of gold to reflect some light, and Gold
embossing always looks lovely.


I have used an Embossibilities folder the ribbon
was off of our Christmas Cake last year the snowflakes 
were punched out of the card waste.
I have used Whimsy Stamps Chalkboard Sentiments.


Have a lovely weekend peeps and I will see you all soon,
Thank you so much for stopping by it means a lot
TTFN.....Mwah ..............xoxo


3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Love this! Hugs xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely design, I really should get on with my Christmas cards but just can't quite get my head around it yet, Jo x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Bridget, love that little sentiment stamp to, looks pretty..xx