Friday 13 November 2015

Im Not Lion.......

Hello peeps I'm back ...lol with another cute little
critter from Whimsy Stamps November release
he is the cutest Lion on the block .......

This adorable little fellow was coloured with Copics
 and Polychromo's pencils for the fur effect 
he is from the artist and illustrator Kristy Heij-Barber 
and he is called Lion Love.



I used the E50 ,51, 53, 55, and i used sepia pencil for
darker bits on his fur.


Have a lovely weekend peeps and I do hope that you are all safe
and warm and it isn't too stormy
TTFN.......Mwah ......xoxo

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet, and so very furry! Jo x

Janette said...

OMG Bridget how do you do it...this looks amazing, so darn cute....I think anyone would love this sweet card...xx

Dee Earnshaw said...

Beautifully colored in lion. I can almost feel the fur!!!

Christine L said...

Ha!! I'm loving this fab fun card Bridget... WOW to your fabby lion colouring... perfect!

Hugs
Christine x