Wednesday 10 February 2016

Being my Selfie with the Whimsy Stamps February release

Hello lovelies how's it going? I hope you are having a good week so far.
if you would like to do something to pass the time,
Over at Whimsy Stamps , its our February Release there are 
so many cute stamps in this release.

This is my new release Inspiration piece


the image is from artist Crissy Armstrong 
and this is Bird Selfie, its such sweet stamp
I coloured with Copic and pencils.


I think these birds are the best of friends, i don't know why
but they remind of the Crows in Disney's Dumbo, i could just see
 them breaking onto song "When i see an Elephant Fly.

Well thats it for me for today I will be back same time same place 
tomorrow with another adorable stamp from Whimsy Stamps February release.

Take care my friends and thank you so much for 
Stopping by and having a peruse
TTFN....Mwah..xoxo

1 comment:

Janette said...

Morning Bridget, This is so gorgeous, what a brillint image, fab card I love it....
Have a good day...xxx