Thursday 11 February 2016

Whimsy February Release Day 2

Hello again friends and thank you for joining me
 today as I preview my Day 2 stamp from 
the Whimsy Stamps February Release.
It is quite a cold day here in Cornwall today my hands 
are absolutely freezing, I don't like to put the heating on too
 early because of my fur kids, they really feel the heat, 
and it looks a tad odd to wear gloves inside the house :) lol

This is my debut stamp from the new release
she is from Artist Mi Ran and she is called Rosella
isn't she the cutest little fairy.... I loved colouring her.
I used Copics and Polychromo's so without further
ado...Rosella



Well peeps thats about it from me for today I hope you liked 
Rosella from Whimsy Stamps Day 2 release.
I will see you fine folk back here same time same place
for the Day 3 Grand release.
Take care my friends and thank you so much for 
stopping by it means a lot...
TTFN...... Mwah....xoxo



2 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful card Bridget, I love the blue hair!!

Christine L said...

Wonderful colouring on this Bridget... love your use of really deep bright tones - it's gorgeous!

Hugs
Christine x