Friday 15 April 2016

Whimsy Stamps April release day 3 and Grand release

Hello friends Happy Friday all!
So what do you lovely peeps think of the 
Whimsy Stamps April Release so far
Isn't it so full of eye candy! have you guys had any
shopping dilemma's about which cutie to purchase first.

For my card today I have used the most adorable little 
Elephant, he is by artist and illustrator Lee Holland 

I coloured this cutie with copics I used the warm greys 
the DP are bits from my scrap box, the little flower i made
with extra thick embossing enamel poured from
a heat pot into a silicon mould  then left to harden off.

So without further ado........



Have a great Friday and a fun filled weekend friends
TTFN..... Mwah....xoxo


3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Bridget, how sweet is THIS??? Oh my goodness your colouring skills are amazing. Love this elephant and how you created your scene. Wonderful job!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! Your card is so sweet and cute!!!

Christine L said...

Hi Bridget........ oooh this little heffalump is OH SO CUTE with his little bottom sticking out - and I'm loving how you coloured him... Think it's going to be a while before he catches those butterflies tho!! LOL! A fab card - I love it!

Hugs
Christine x