Friday 27 May 2016

Have a perfect day

Hello blog friends and how are you fine folk today
way-hey its Friday, I am so very pleased its here finally!
Are you lovely peeps up to anything this weekend? I'm having
a quiet one, hopefully get up early and take the fur-kids 
on a 4mile walk before the temperatures rise don't want to burn their 
pads on the hot tarmac.

My Whimsy Stamps project for this week is 

a Purr-fect friends indeed, its one of those oh so cute 
kittens from the Artist Lee Holland, and its called
Kitten Kindness, they are so very sweet.
There is also a sneak peek of some gorgeous self
adhesive enamel dots, they will be released on the 17th
 of June. So stay tuned friends :)  xx


I coloured this cutie with copics and i thought i 
would have a go a doing a tabby cat.

Have a lovely Friday peeps and a fabulous weekend
too I hope its a fun filled one... I will see you here soon
My lovelies ttfn......Mwah ...xoxo


2 comments:

Lorraine said...

How cute?! a gorgeous card
Lorraine x

Christine L said...

Oooh Bridget..... this is fabulous!! And so very PINK which as you know, I LOVE!!

Sorry I've been quiet for a while... I've been on my holibobs!

Hugs
Christine x