Thursday 9 June 2016

Hey Horsey.......


Hello Friends how are you? well i hope!
Its Thursday peeps and its a beautiful day, we had
a bad start to the week but its gotten progressively better
as the weeks gone on,
thats what this wonderful thing called life is all about,
the only constant is change and change is always a good thing.

Its day 2 Of the Whimsy Stamps June release and there
is eye candy galore coming your way, if you have
some time do try and stop by the Blog
 and have a look at the amazing inspiration from my teamies
and you will see what i mean by eye candy.


There are so many adorable



stamps in this release it was so difficult choosing which stamp 
to debut, so for my DT inspiration piece I have used a
stamp from artist and illustrator Crissy Armstrong collection
and this is the adorable Hay Horsey.



I coloured this little cutie with Copics I must admit
i found the straw to be a challenge , I wanted it to look organic
as possible but i think the colours might be a little dark.
I have used some of those gorgeous 
the Whimsy Stamps self adhesive Enamel Dots
as an accent on the card.

Have a lovely rest of the day my friends and
i will see you the same time tomorrow
for Day 3 and the grand release...
TTFN..... Mwah....XOXO




3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Super cute and so beautifully coloured, Jo x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous and wonderful card as always hope you enjoy your day x

Christine L said...

Loving this fabulous fun image and your superb colouring Bridget!

Hugs
Christine x