Thursday 4 August 2016

Hugs & Fishes Friends .....

Hello friends how are you today? I've been a bit quiet lately
but it will be stopping by after this post. The weather 
is good here in cornwall today I managed a 5 mile walk 
this morning and yesterday morning and did the walk a minute
 quicker too today.

The card I'm  sharing with you lovely peeps today


is from the July release over at Whimsy stamps.
The image is from Krista Heij-Barber and this is 
Hugs & Fishes I coloured the image with copic's i 
though i would use bright colours to make it look


 marine fish.

Have a lovely Thursday and rest of the week
my friends and i will see you back here with the 
up and coming August release that starts on Monday
with the clear stamps and dies team then the Rubber stamps 
team Wednesday through Friday....
There have been a few sneak peeks from my teamies over on
the FB page .
TTFN....my lovelies....Mwah...XOXO

1 comment:

Christine L said...

Loving these gorgeous bright colours Bridget, and your wonderful fishy image! You've also created a fabulous background and the diecut leaves go so well alongside the seaweed on the image.

You asked how I got my balloons so glittery earlier today - I just use a Quicky Glue Pen all over the coloured image then sprinkle a really fine crystal glitter. I generally end up with it all over the place on my desk.... I think I've kept it so carefully in one place - then there's always a tiny bit on my nose which drives me mad!!

Hugs
Christine x