Thursday 15 September 2016

Whimsy Stamps September release Day 1and 2

Hello friends how are you today I can't believe its Thursday
Im not sure what happened to yesterday, time just got 
away from me yesterday.

Its Whimsy Stamps September release Day 2
there are so many gorgeous stamps in this release
the Christmas stamps are adorable i love them all I feel 
so very lucky to be on the Whimsy Stamps team.
Its the same as last month its happening 

For my DT projects I have used our fabulous new papers
and the enamel self adhesive dot our gorgeous new 
My first card is the brand new stamp from our Wee Collection and 
thai is the adorable Mistletoe Fairy I have used the Snowflake from 
last year release on this card.

My second card is from the adorable Crissy Armstrong 
Collection and this is Kissing Bunnies, I have used the
Snowflake from this release and the Winter Wishes 6x6



Thank you so much for stopping by my lovelies and i
 will see you fine peeps here again tomorrow
Take care for now .......Mwah   xoxox





1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful are your cards x