Friday 25 November 2016

Owl Post

Good Friday morning friends, its going to be
a quick post from me today, Ive been kicked on my butt
by the flu, I'm feeling pretty rotten, its doesn't happen
often so I'm not going to whinge  too much lol.

The card I'm sharing with you fine peeps today is 

for our latest release over at Whimsy Stamps this
sweet little image is Owl Post by artist and illustrator 
Lee Holland, I coloured this adorable little fellow with 
Copics. I have mounted him on to some hessian thats been 
in my possession for ages, the papers are from the 
Winter Wishes paper pad.


 I almost forgot to mention that Whimsy Stamps is having a 
Cyber Sale it starts today and ends on the 28th so why not pop 


over and pick up a few bargains

Have a lovey weekend friends and I will see you here
again next week TTFN......Mwah.....xoxo




2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card! So sorry to read you have the flu bug hopefully a quick recovery for you sending lots hugs xx

Janette said...

What a gorgeous image, the colouring is so rich and festive Bridget, love it...
Have a great weekend.xx