Saturday 31 December 2016

Precious Present

Hello friends and Happy New Years eve to you all,
I am not making any resolutions this year, but if I were to make any it would 
be to Blog more often, I know I have said it a thousand times or more, but there 
it is a thousand and 1 times. I have so many gorgeous stamps that have not been inked
or digi's that have not be printed its disgraceful.

I have a Twisted Easel card to share with you fine folks today
this little cutie pie is called Precious Present she is from
the Wee Stamps collection over at Whimsy Stamps 
I have also given you fine peeps a sneak peek of Fairy
Sentiments they are Digital Sentiments they
are due for release on the 8th of January.
I have also used Its a Party enamel dots, I coloured the 
image with Copic's 


The card design was shared on FB but it think there is a 
template available from Papercraft Inspirations website.






I am not overly happy the the shading on the box it always 
confuses me,.
Have an amazing New Years Eve and all the best for the brand new year
that will be here with us tomorrow
ttfn....Mwah....xoxo


No comments: