Friday 6 January 2017

Happy Birthday Fairy

Hello and Happy New Year blog friends !
How has your New Year started? I am trying very hard 
to eat clean and healthy, I have managed to get back into 
doing exercise, I have walked 15.8 miles this week so far
so I'm off to a good start. 

I have a card to share with you fine peeps there is
a bit of a sneak peek of a new die set called Happy Sayings



that due for release next week from Whimsy Stamps  
there is a stamp set that fits into the blank bar in the centre 
of the of the die. (the sentiment I used isn't from that set)
The stamp I used is an oldie but a goodie this little cutie
was from our last March release and this is Cindy from 
Wee Stamp collection.


I coloured her with Copics and the papers are from Maja Vintage Summer collection
I distressed the edges a little and used a MFT die to frame her, I used some 
of the Winter Wishes Enamel dots on her hair band and shoes.
Have a fabulous weekend friends and I will see you here again soon
TTFN.....Mwah....xoxo



1 comment:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, so pretty... Happy new year Bridget....x