Monday 9 January 2017

Heres two Ewe

Good morning blog friends! Did you have a lovely weekend?
I went into work with DH on Saturday, he's working at Levant Mine
I helped him prep the windows and walls, so he could paint them today.
So my weekend went by pretty quickly, I did how ever had time 
to get a little crafting done and managed to finish the card
 I will be sharing with you lovely peeps.

This little cutie is from Whimsy Stamps digital release

the stamps is called Spring Lamb and its by
artist Crissy Armstrong, the background papers 
are also from this digital release, they were designed by fellow
DT Buddy Tracy Wray and they are called Lovely Lavender 1 & 2.
I tried to give you a lovely peeps sneak peek of a Butterfly stencil that will 
be available this week but its all kind of hidden by the focal image sorry!.

I thought I would use the stamps twice the Lamb in the background is 
slightly smaller and lighter, so as to give a little perspective but
I kinda ruined it with the bank stopping right on the edge of the sky. 

Have an amazing Monday peeps and I will see you here on Wednesday with
Whimsy Stamps Rubber please day 1
TTFN...my friends Mwah....xoxo


No comments: