Friday 10 February 2017

Foxy Florals

Hello again friends and its Friday whoo hoo, 
feeling very happy and very excited and a little nervous 
too, as Im going to be meeting fellow DT buddy Faye Wyn- Jones
of Stampin fluffnstuff on Monday 13th for a Copics Colouring Class.

I have added a direct link to Faye's schedule just incase 
you are interested in taking part in a Copic class yourselves and you would
 like to know if there will be a class near you .

I'm also here today to share with you fine peeps another
card I made with a newly released stamp this little Cutie is called
Foxy Florals and its from Artist Kirsten Winkelbauer
and this is Foxy Florals 


I coloured the little fox with
Copics. The Background papers are from our new 
digital release and they are called Butterfly Breeze 1
I added some of the Valentine Sequins to add a little 
interest to the card, and its all happening over here on 


Well thats about it from me today I will see you good peeps here again
next week....ttfn......Mwah....xoxo


No comments: