Saturday 22 April 2017

Bunny Balloon

Hello Blog friends happy Saturday blog friends
how is your weekend going so far?

I have a real cutie pie to share with you lovely peeps today 

the image is from Whimsy Stamps and this is Bunny Balloon 
she is by artist Kristen Winkelbauer I coloured her with copics.
I have used the Happy Birthday sentiment from Vintage Birthday Frames


 I used some of the Summer breeze Enamel dots to add a little
 interest and they are currently on sale btw and just doodled 
on the outside edge of the card.


I have entered this into the following challenges
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends :Challenge # 56 Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge: Challenge # 412 I Spy...Something Beginning with B 
( Bunny Balloon)
As You Like It challenge: Challenge Theme: Favourite Colour and Why
( Aqua: I love all colours but I find this colour very serene and relaxing, I have several varying shades of this colour on my craft room walls lol )
Brown Sugar Challenge: Challenge # 247 Use a Die Cut ( Blueprint 29)
Crafting With Attitude: Challenge 26 Anything goes

Have a wonderful weekend my friends and I will see you amazing peeps
here agin pretty soon... Thank you so much for stopping by
It means a lot :) ....TTFN...Mwah....XOXO



7 comments:

brenda said...

She is indeed a cute image and love your choice of colours and well done with 'Bunny Balloon', that's two 'B's in my book.

Thanks so much for joining in our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Elaine Stark said...

So adorable. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute card Bridget, gorgeous colors and design! So nice to see you join us this week at Allsorts in our "I spy..." challenge.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous, super cute image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Megan J said...

Hi Bridget, a super clean and simple card with just the right amount of embellishments love the little narrow doodled border down the side of the card. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, have a wonderful week... Megan

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your colour choice I LOVE blues, turquoise/aqua
cute image and card, Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member