Friday 28 April 2017

Loli's Dance

Good Morning blog friends happy happy Friday to you all.
It looks like the weather has taken a turn for the worst today 
in Cornwall, its always the same old thing and its
the Bank Holiday Weekend so you know its going to 
rain lol. 

So despite the weather I have a cute little card to share with you 

lovely peeps today she is from Whimsy Stamps Wee stamps
Collection and this is Lolis Dance isn't she adorable 
and the squirrel is just the cutest, I coloured the image with 
copics I have also used the Cherry Blossom Panel die I think 
this die would be perfect to make a custom bookmark for the avid
reader. The papers are by Maja Designs and they are called 
Vintage Summer and I have used some of the 
Winter Wishes Enamel dots to give the card a little
more dimension.

Here are the challenge I entered my card into
Creative Knockouts Challenge: Challenge # 191 Friendship
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge : Challenge #120 Anything goes

I hope you all have a lovely Friday and an amazing weekend
TTFN my friends and thank you so much for stopping by it
means a lot.....Mwah....xoxo



2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Just beautiful! Gorgeous colouring!
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments! Jane (GDT) xxx

Christine L said...

This is so lovely Bridget... fabulous colouring!

Christine x