Thursday 25 May 2017

Signing Ian

Hello friends happy Thursday? how has your week been?
The sun has got his hat on at the moment, its always nice 
to have some sunshine, there have been enough grey days.


I have a handsome image to share with you fine peeps
 today this is Polka Dot Pal Ian and he is signing Hello 


in American Sign Language, isn't this just the cutest.
I thought I would to a no lines colouring so that he looked
like he blended right into the background, the splashes are 
from the Groovy Doodles digi set the bubbles were coloured 
by hand, I first did a light pencil out line then erased the pencil line
as I coloured. I used the Summer Breeze Enamel Dots from 
Whimsy Stamps to add a little more dimension and the frame is 
a die from MFT Blueprints 32 I just thought the orange gingham paper was
the perfect way to finish this card.


I have entered my card into the following Challenges

Crafty Gals Corner: Challenge #124 2 Designer Papers
Crafty Creation Challenge : Challenge #342 Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge: Challenge #130  Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: Challenge #58 Summer Colours
Crafting From The Heart Challenge: Challenge #160 Always Anything Goes

Have a fun rest of the day my friends and I will see you fine folk 
soon TTFN......Mwah.....xoxo
Thanks So Much For Stopping By xxx








5 comments:

coops said...

Oh wow this is just stunning Bridget.I love the cute image and your no lines colouring is A..MAZ...ING!!!!!!! :D

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... it’s lovely to see you have joined in the ‘Summer Colours’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Beautiful card design using a super image and great colouring ... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Rae Ann said...

You did such an awesome job with the no lines technique! The colors you chose are so fun and cheerful.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our 2+ Designer Papers challenge.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and fun bright colors :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends and good luck xx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

OMG!!! I 'm speechless..Awesome coloring..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal