Thursday 22 June 2017

Holly Stocking

Hello friends happy Thursday! I'm here with a mid week reminder 
about a the 165 anything goes challenge going on over at 
Little Miss Muffet Challenges. so why not pop across and 
see whats going on and maybe share some of inspiration with us.

This is my inspiration piece for this week I have used


Jr Hatter Holly   she comes with 4 different stocking, hearts, pressies,
and blocks and a plain stocking. I teamed her up with a MFT 
Happy Wonderful Christmas die. 


I have entered her into the following challenges

Brown Sugar Challenge: Challenge #255 Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge: Challenge Land M- More that one /or Love

Have a wonderful day peeps and rest of the week
ttfn......Mwah....xoxo



3 comments:

Gail said...

I love this card. The image is cute as can be and your coloring is just fabulous!

ELE said...

It's a pleasure to have you discovered and able to follow. I love your color and find your card fantastic.
Thanks for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Brown Sugar DT
creativEle

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Brigit :-) the image is adorable and I love the negative die cut sentiment, the whole design is fabulous! LOVE it :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
Luv
Lols x x x