Sunday 25 June 2017

Irreplaceable Friend and Zombie Die

Hello friends happy Sunday how are you all?
 I hope its been a good week for you.
I'm here today to share with you a couple of cards I made 
from the June  release over Whimsy Stamps.

For the first card I used the Irreplaceable Friend clear stamp set
its a one layer CAS card I used Sepia ink to give it more
of an etherial feel.
I used my MISTY for the placement.

My second card Is something completely different,



for this card I used distress inks for the background, 
 I prepped the card with Glycerin BP to make the inks mix better
then using so off cuts of black card used the Zombie Trio die set 
and made a bit of an erie scene I used a uni-ball Signo pen
to give them a bit of a highlight and the faux stitching.

Have a lovely Sunday peeps and I will see you fine peeps here again soon 
TTFN.....Mwah......xoxox


No comments: