Thursday 6 July 2017

Tanzen Dancing

Good Morning friends it must be a Thursday! how you all doin'
Its a glorious day here in Cornwall, the sun is flying high already,
that means we are in for a scorcher of a day, I do feel for my poor fur 
kids though, being double coated dogs they must really feel the heat.

at the moment there is a 5% discount on all orders if you use the code 
TRAVEL at the checkout because our lovely boss lady 
Barbara is having a well deserved break.

So peeps the reason I'm here with you good folk today.
Its a midweek reminder for our 166 Anything goes Challenge 
I have used the gorgeous Polka Dot Pal Tanzen



larger rubber stamp, I just love the new size stamp it gives you more 
room to play and experiment with creases.


Have a lovely Thursday friends I'm off out for a nice walk now
TTFn ....Mwah....xoxo


2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Bridget

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Soooo pretty! x