Thursday 17 August 2017

Let play hopscotch

Hello friends happy Thursday, Im writing this on a 
wet and windy Wednesday evening, Summer pfffft 
its another liquid sunshine August.

I have the sweetest Polka Dot Pal to share with you fine peeps 



this is PDP Bethany, I have her playing hopscotch, its seemed the
perfect way to showcase her, I did think of having her skipping
but I'm not confident enough to draw in the other characters .


Also peeps we are midway through our #169 Anything Goes Challenge
so pop on over and share your creations with us, we 
love it when you share your inspiration with us. 


 Did you fine peeps know that with the 166 issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft
there are some of the cutest Little Miss Muffet Stamps
 images as a digital bonus also there is so inspiration from myself
 Sue Heastead, and fellow team mate Tina. Ive added a link so you can
check out the magazine.

Have a Lovely Thursday my Friends and I will see you fine peeps soon
TTFN.....Mwah.....xoxo



No comments: