Friday 22 September 2017

Warm Winter Wishes....

Hello friends how are you fine peeps today, 
its very nearly the weekend, what are you fine peeps up to
this weekend, we will be rearranging  the bedroom, and I'm hopefully 
going to do some crafting and try to get ahead  with all of my bits and
pieces.
 I have a cute little Christmas card to share with you lovely peeps 
today, This is Penguins Warm Christmas Wishes by the


awesome artist Crissy Armstrong i love her penguins
they are so adorable and always among my favourite stamps 
its just the expression she gives them you can almost see little personalities
in each and every one.The polar bear is gorgeous too, i just want to squeeze him.




The sentiment stamp i used is a very old stamp from Whimsy
but i thought it was kid of perfect to finish off these cutest of critters.
I coloured with Copics  and used my stitched rectangles from Crealies 
dies to frame my image.



Don't you think the little penguin facing out has a cheeky little face lol

 Just a couple more things before i go did you know that if you spend over $75 
in one purchase you will given our free CAS stamps set.


Also peeps, you know of the recent atrocities that Hurricane Irma 
has left in its wake, over at Whimsy Stamps Deb Davis has designed a stamp set
to help out those who lost everything in that storm. Denise is donating all the proceeds
to local charities.




Thats its about it from me today so i will see you good folk
over on the Whimsy Stamps Blog on Tuesday
ttfn.......Mwah.....xoxo