Friday 19 January 2018

Fill My Heart

Hello friends happy Friday! I have been having a play at 
customising my blog today, I changed the header,
its a bit retro but it i like it.

I have been trying something different with my cards lately,
by creating my own backgrounds, this really scares me, but 
its only a piece of paper, so if it goes wrong it isn't 
the end of life as we know it lol. 
Just before Christmas I bought some Tim Holtz Distress Oxides,
 watched a couple of youtube videos and voila, this is
 the background I created. The stamps I used to help fill in the
 background and focal point are from Whimsy Stamps
this is  Deb Davis's  Fill My Heart ,
aren't they just the cutest.




Here is a list of the Tim holtz Distress Oxides :
Iced Spruce, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves

I have entered this into the following Challenges

Crafty Animals Challenge : Challenge #10 Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge : Challenge # 157 Anything goes
C.R.A.F..T Challenge: Challenge #451 Love / Valentine

Have an amazing weekend my friends and 
thank you so much for stopping by it means alot
ttfn.......Mwah.....xoxo


2 comments:

Debbie Davis said...

LOVE this card SO MUCH!

Jana Forrest said...

Bridget, I love your background and little doxy. The sentiment matches perfectly. What a great job. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest