Tuesday 20 February 2018

Hello Cool Kitties

Hello my lovelies how are you fine peeps today
its been a glorious day here in Cornwall today 
the sun has been out for a visit all day.

I have a couple of cards to share with you today, I made them for 
my next door neighbour, she's an avid cat lover and 
since I bought this stamp set last year and hadn't inked them yet....Ummmmm
I thought her birthday was the perfect opportunity to 
break open the packet lol.


I used BB's Cool Cats from  My Favorite Things along with the 
accompanying die set I bought them from Tracy 
over at Dies To Die For, I also used the the Roses all Over background stamp
along with Tim Holtz Distress Oxides, the cards are A2 size for a change.
For the Window card I used MFT Stitched Square Scallops Frame
 and for the cat in the room
I just mounted them onto different thicknesses of foam tape
to give the card some depth and dimension. I especially love the plus sized
 Ginger tabby on this card, he looks like he would be all sorts of
trouble if he were real, I think its the I ate all the cream expression he has.


Copics used Window Card
Cats E 23, 25, 27, 29 CG 02, 01, 00
Basket, R 89, 85, 83, 81, E 39, 37, 35 47 Fish, YR07, Y35, Y38 R85,81

Distress Oxides, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean
White Embossing Powder.


3Cat Card Copic list,
Cats: E11, 13, 15, 18, WG 03, 05 ,07,09, E35, 37, 33,



I have joined the following challenges

Crafting From the Heart Challenges: Challenge #195 Always Anything Goes
As You Like It Challenge: Favourite Way to add  Sentiment and Why
I nearly always use a die because it can give the card a little more dimension 
Crafty Animal Challenges: Challenge #11 Alway Anything Goes

enjoy your evening my friends and I will see you back here 
soon TTFN......Mwah.....xoxo

2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely cute cards. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Marja Sch said...

Wow such a wonderful cards. Greetings Marja