Friday 6 May 2016

You Totally Rock......

Good Friday morning blog friends! its the best day of the week lol
are you up to anything nice for the weekend? 
Tomorrow is Helston  Flora Day there will be dancing 
in and out of the house's, there stalls in the street should be fun!
if we get the chance to go lol, DH is probably working though.

I have a card to share with you fine peeps today the stamp used is from



Its By Krista Heij-Barber and its called You Rock!!!!
its a fun image perfect for the music lover in the house be
they a classical Guitar or Rock Guitar fan..
I tried to make it very Disco, and if that word 
doesn't have you singing D.i.s.c.o!!!! you are now lol
providing you are old enough to remember it he he!

Have a lovely weekend my friends and i will see you fine folk 
around blog land pretty soon
TTFN my friends....Mwah...xoxo

1 comment:

Christine L said...

Hi Bridget.... I'm loving this fab rocker card... the background is perfect and I love how you coloured it!

Hope you enjoyed the floral day if you got there.... we went and watched a cricket match!

Big hugs
Christine x