Wednesday 11 May 2016

Whimsy Stamps May release Day 1

Good Wednesday morning blog friends
 and how are you today? Are you up for a little cuteness
if so then pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps Blog and 
take a look at the May Release,  there is an abundance
of cute new stamps being debuted by myself and my uberly 
talented team mates today and this is just Day 1.

I have made a Wedding card for my Dt piece today 
I have used Elizabeth Bells Wedding Joy I used copics to 
colour her.
So without further ado.......



Have a lovely Day friends and I will see you same 
time same place tomorrow.
Take care 
.....Mwah xoxo


2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

so pretty perfect for little and older girls

Christine L said...

Wow... this is stunning Bridget! Superb colouring and wow to the cloudy background too.........

Sorry I'm late commenting...... I'm playing catch up as always!

Big hugs
Christine x