Friday 4 June 2010

Pollycraft Hidden Message Challenge






Good morning peeps,
I have that Friday feeling, so what has everyone got planed for the weekend I guess it doesn't really matter what you do as long as you have a great time doing it.
My husband and I went for a lovely bicycle ride yesterday it was so relaxing, the sun was shining there was a slight breeze enough to keep you cool, the birds were singing it was perfect. When we got back I started making this card for the Pollycraft Challenge and here is the finished project.

3 comments:

Sheena said...

I loovvee this card! The hidden message is fab! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft! xx

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, I love the papers and how you have hidden the sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Joey said...

Hiya

Gorgeous gorgeous card I love the hidden element and beautiful colours, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

Joey.x