Wednesday 18 August 2010

A first birthday card for Jamie







Good morning fellow crafty peeps it is a lovely sunny day in Cornwall today, just a couple of quick posts this morning.
I made these cards for my best friends son Jamie he is so cute, he has the cheekiest little face and dimples ever, he is always smiling such a dear little boy really.
I guess you guys know what it is like when you are searching through your paper stash and find something that you had completely forgotten you had bought it well thats kinda what happened when I made this card I found the micro fluted card that has to be about 7 years old, I challeneged myself to make something from it..... so here is what I came up with........
The Little Boy with train set is called I love It, I bought it from Mo' digital pencil, and the Giraffe is part of a freebie pack from Meljens, they have both been coloured using Polychromos then blending using paper stumps and sansodor..............

No comments: