Thursday 12 August 2010

Oh Alice! Chapter 25: White Rabbit White Gloves



Good Morning Folks
Its a good day here in Cornwall, here is my entry into Oh Alice! Challenge the card had to be all white apart from the main image, so I went for different textured papers, the main image is from Tickled Pink its a digi I was lucky enough to manage to buy them while they were available but don"t be to dismayed as I was perusing the web this morning I noticed that there will be another chance to purchase them in digital format, and if like me you live in the UK and don't have a great deal of faith in tour postal service it's a great way to buy them.
I am also going to enter this card into the PCP Cuttlebug challenge, It will be a first for both the Oh Alice, and the PCP challenge so without further adieu.....

2 comments:

Lynne Phelps said...

Love all the embossing, and what a beautiful flower! The retro lady is beautifully colored, and the whole card is charming! Thanks so much for playing along with Oh, Alice!

Sammi said...

ooh I love that embossed cardstock.. and the two together!! Thanks for playing along at Oh, Alice with us this week!
Sammi
xxx