Saturday 25 September 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge Wk 102 Purple and Silver

Hello Secret Crafter fans, 
and top of the Saturday morning to you, I hope that everyone has had an OK kinda week, but no matter how great of a week you have its always great to see Saturday on your daily calendar lol.

Our challenge this week was set by the very talented Melissa, and the theme for this week is Purple and Silver.

For my project I have used a Sweet Pea stamp I can't really remember which sheet she is from so my apologies everybody, 
I coloured her using Copic's Caio Markers,  the back ground papers I used are called Pocket full of Posies from DCWV we do stock some of the range at the SC Shop, the ribbon is from my crafty stash the buckle is from a  Pendents Shapeabilities,
I used an oval and a scalloped nestie  with purple mirri board to frame her, because this shape and colour  seemed to suit this stamp,
I then used Lables Eight nesties to cut the silver mirri, then ran the mirri through the Cuttlebug for the embossed effect that you see behind her,
the Purple Mirri swirl was cut using a die from Marianne Creatables.

And so without further adieu patient crafty peeps............



have a great weekend my little SC buddies and thanks for stopping by, and see you same time and the same place for our next Secret crafter challenge,
So until next  time peeps take care have fun and be crafty lol......TTFN Peace :)

3 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Bridget - love the embossing behind the image!
Helen x

Basslady said...

stunning card with wonderful stylish details!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Liz's creative corner said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and your colouring,really lovely, hugs Liz xx