Friday 1 October 2010

Karber Challenge 7: Hobbies and Leisure

Good morning to you peeps,
It's the 1st of October so Pinch Punch first of the month lol, (I know what your thinking ....how old is she LOL) and its Friday the weekend is here yippee...... sorry about my over enthusiasm but I have a bit off a nasty cough, so I'm hoping that by the end of the weekend I will be feeling better.

So has everybody had a good week, I do hope so.

This is my entry into the Karber weekly challenge Hobbies and Leisure.
 For this challenge I used Sophie Music, because music is another way I love to relax I dont really care what I'm listening to as long as its melodic well in the loosest sense of the term lol.

I coloured Sophie with Copics and then for the shading I used Polychrormos, Sansodar and paper stumps, then with some TH Distress inks Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord I stippled around her, the musical notes are a cubits stamp from Denami, and the background papers are from Basicgrey they are called Kioshi. So heres Sophie..........



I do hope this post makes some sort of sense.......... take care Peeps and have a great weekend....... TTFN .....Peace :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing the Karber Challenge this week. Hope you feel better very soon. Have a nice weekend :)