Saturday 18 December 2010

Its Ole Mc Donald had a farmyard at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 114 Farmyard

Hello Secret Crafter Fans
There is something different about this challenge, its running for Two weeks because SC peeps next Saturday is Christmas Day, so its a good excuse to over indulge with lots of Turkey and Christmas Pud and lots of wine and fun with family and do it all again on Boxing day and then make a list of New Years resolutions just to break them all by February lol, so I digress so sorry peeps on ward with the challenge lol,

The theme for the next fortnight is Farmyard and was chosen by the lovely and very talented Wendy the owner of Secret Crafter, and our sponsor for this challenge is Stitchy Bear Stamps, they have a great selection of digital stamps from various artists all as brilliant as the next.

Here is my card and the image I chose its called Giddy Up, I coloured the horse to look like a Palomino or like Champion The Wonder Horse, I used to love that show when I was a kid on the old black and white TV, now I'm showing my age lol I used to watch the repeats ROFL, Now your thinking if it was a Black an White TV how does she know it was a Palomino, well I dont its just how I always imagined him as a Palomino, sorry full of digression again today aren't I.



I used Copic Markers Raw Silk, Dull Ivory,  to colour the image and chalks for the background of the image The background papers are from my scrap box the blue striped is from the DCWV and the Gingham is a Digital download from The Pink Petticoat the card itself I shaped using Nestabilities .
oh peeps check the beautiful cards from my DT buddies they are very inspirational,


So Peeps thats it for 2010 from the Secret Crafter , so We will see you back here in January for our very first challenge of 2011, so take care peeps and enjoy yourselves this Festive Season however you celebrate yours take care have lots of fun, Peace and goodwill to you all, .......... Hugs Bridget :) x

5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

A fabulous shaped card and love the shading around the great image
Hugs Kate xx

Helen said...

Fab card Bridget - love the shape!
Helen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Such a pretty card

Hugs Jane x

Floppy Latte Designs said...

How cute is this!!!! I love the shaping and your coloring of the image is awesome!
Thank you doing such an awesome job for StitchyBear Digital Stamps!

Jess
Floppy Latte Designs @ www.stitchybearstamps.com/shop

stitchy said...

Bridget, just love your card :)..love your colors and coloring is just awesome..thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps..I am very honored :)

stitchy
xoxox