Monday 24 January 2011

Happy 60 th Fran

Hi peeps
How are you all in the land of blog, this is just a quick post for me this evening,  this is a part present for my neighbour Fran its her 60th so I did a little altering on the box its, originally it came with some pamper your face stuff in lol, so instead of throwing away this pretty box I took it to bits covered it with some card and papers from my crafty stash, added a couple of flowers then hey presto a pretty present......

















I also made 10 cards to put inside they are quite plain and simple, just go to get some choccies to put inside and a gift voucher and present complete lol..... so without further adieu....... 

So have a great evening peeps I'm now off to have some Chicken Pittas for my dinner, and a nice fruit salad for dessert... take care Hugs Bridget :) x

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow hun these are just stunning gosh all of them,the couloring on these just fantastic,hugs cheryl xxxx

mueppi said...

Your works are great and the colours are fantastic!
Hugs Gisela