Monday 3 January 2011

Jens Cheeky Birthday Card




Good Evening Crafty Peeps,
I have a few post's this evening for you, Iv'e been a busy little bee over the past few days, my first post is for my sister-in-laws birthday card, I thought it was time to blow the dust off some of my stamps and have a little play, so as this turned out quite well I decided to use it.

So how is everyone out there in blogland has life returned to normal for you guys yet?.... So do you have any plans for 2011?

I am going to start to exercise and diet tomorrow, well with all the best of intensions lol.

So on to the card lol, for Jens card I used The Greeting Farm Cheeky Cherry Stamp, coloured her with promarkers, the papers I used are Cosmo Crickets Early Bird, I bought them in digital form from Jessica Sprague, then did an out of the frame shape with a Nestie.



Jessica Sprague Early Bird  Digi Papers
The Greeting Farm Rockabilly
Promarkers  Powder Blue, Denim Blue, Chestnut, Spice, Oatmeal, Terracotta Almond Blush , Sunkissed.

Also guys you have to check out this blog for fabulous colouring tutorials with promarkers its because of Debbi's tips and techniques the rockabillies hair looks good.


So thanks guys for letting me share this little creation with you have a great week and take care of yourselves, Hugs Bridget :)x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the papers here, so retro, its gorgeous and your image works beautifully
Gorgeous colouring too
xx
Vicky