Saturday 19 March 2011

Its Anything But A Card at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge DT: Wk126


Good Morning Peeps,
So its Saturday again  and didn't that week just zoom past, where are all of the days going lol, so I hope you have your cuppa ready and you are up for another fun filled challenge,
this weeks theme is Anything But A card and this is my inspiration piece.







   
















Here is a list of Items used:
Brown Paper,
Chipboard
Flourish Stamps, (that I have forgotten the name of Sorry)

I have entered this into the ABC Challenge Q is for Quote
So thats about it for me ,but check out all of my DT buddies for lots more beautiful and inspiring works of art.


11 comments:

cheryl said...

oh gosh hun this is a beauty your coloring is just stunning hun,just love those images may have to invest soon,love hugs cheryl xxxx

Unknown said...

Wow this is awesome Bridget, fantastic colouring and love what you did with the brown paper. xx

Helen said...

This is gorgeous Bridget...love the way you've distressed the brown paper!
Helen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So lovely Bridget. I would never have thought that was from brown paper!

Hugs Jane x

Kelly - Peace Love Lacquer said...

This is stunning! I love that image, and who would have thought you can make that brown packaging paper into something so beautiful!

~Kelly :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

wow This is gorgeous, I like the destressing of the brown paper, and you have coloured the image beautifully.
Kevin xx

Mary J said...

Gorgeous! I love how you've stamped on the matting die!

AN said...

Todella kaunis kortti!
Kiitos osallistumisesta ABC-haasteeseen tällä viikolla ja onnea arvontaan!
Aurinkoista kevätpäivää sinulle sinne!

Andie's Space said...

Hi Brdget,
This is soooo pretty. I just love the Sassies & this one looks gorgeous. What a fabulous creation, done to perfection. I love it!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Wiccababe said...

Hi Bridget,
can I just say .... WOW!
this is gorgeous, absolutely beautiful colouring
Debz
xx

Highland Monkey's said...

Nice funky card, I really like the scalloped edge.