Friday 22 April 2011

My First Crazy Catz DT Card : Childrens Card



Hi everyone and a 'Good Friday' morning to all you Crafty Catz Fans.
Before I go onto my DT piece  I would like to briefly introduce myself.
So here goes, I'm Bridget,
and I am absolutely delighted to have been one of the three lucky people
that have been chosen to join the Crafty Catz DT.
I am 40 years young, and am also lucky enough to live in Cornwall.
I have been crafting since 2003 ish, but have always held a passion
for making and creating things, well that's enough about me,
and onto my 1st ever Crafty Catz DT inspiration piece.


The theme for this weeks Crafty Catz Challenge
was chosen by the lovely Suzie
and she has chosen a Childrens Card
and our sponsor this week is Ellephantastic.





For this card I used papers by DCWV, and it's called Nana's Kids,
the image is Roger Bear, and is from Ellephantastic,
I used a Sizzix die for the stars
and the card I used was one of the first ever crafting things I bought,
so I finally got around to using it, lol
I coloured Roger in with Copic markers.
So I hope you enjoy this weeks challenge,
I'm certainly looking forward to seeing your creations.

Don't forget to check out the very talented Crafty Catz DT,  and the new teamies,
Lindyloo and Dawn.
I am now off for a four day break in our caravan,
so will be dropping on by next week to have a look at what you've made.
Hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend.


10 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Morning froma sunny manchester and welcome to the team loving your 1st DT card . Hugs Sue xx

cheryl said...

oh hun how cool is this wee chap love it,great colurs and layout too hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Bridget
A gorgeous card,love the colour's welcome to CraftyCatz and have a fabulous weekend,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

LOVE your card, great start to your new DT spot, happy easter.xx

lindyloo said...

hello super card hope you have a lovely time away this weekend huggies linda x

carol said...

Hello...what a super card for the challenge this week, hope you have fun along the way!! have a lovely Easter weekend x carol

Diamond Doll said...

Hi Bridget luvvv your card a fabulous childs card and perfect for our challenge.I,m so glad to have you on the team.
Have a great easter.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Dawn said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Awww what a sweetie, love that teddy, so cute and beautiful colours. Congrats on your new DT. Big hugs and a happy Easter xxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

HI . Discovered your blog when you visited mine. Such a super idea. My daughter loves superheroes and mice . Combining both is a nice idea! Love the idea of making stars with corrugated paper. It looks so out of the ordinary.Thank you for taking the time to appreciate my card.
Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com