Friday 27 May 2011

Its Pink and Green at the Crafty Catz Chellenge :WK 84 DT



Good Friday Morning Peeps
and its Crafty Catz Challenge time, I hope you have all had a brilliant week, and that you are ready for 
this weeks fabulous fun challenge.
The theme this has been chosen by the lovely and talented Suzie and she would like to see 
Pink & Green on your projects.

Our Lovely sponsor for this week is Crafty Emma's Store
and they are giving the lucky winner this adorable stamp set




This is my DT inspiration piece for this week 


 For this card I used A LOTV image that was just shouting out to be inked, I coloured this little cutie with Copics and I decided to do and out of the frame Nestie to frame it.
The background papers are from The Pink Petticoat, the ribbon and the roses were a freebie with a magazine, I used A Marianne Cut and Emboss folder on the pink core-dinations card and for the lacy effect dotty paper I used a MS punch.
 I have entered this into the following challenges:
Fab 'N' Funky 74: Cute and Cuddly
DYSU 21: Animals

If you are looking for so awesome inspiration then check out eh blogs of my very talented teamies.....

Have a wonderful Friday peeps have fun 
and see you same time and same place next Friday.....

6 comments:

WencheP said...

This is really cute, thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Miranda said...

such an adorable card Bridget
very lovely
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Unknown said...

Aww this is gorgeous, I love your stamp, it is so cute, and lovely colour combo xxx

Ginny said...

awwww, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Tracy said...

Lovely card, just love the image and the little rose buds.

Tracy xx

heidy said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week!
Heidy