Friday 1 July 2011

The Colour of Summer for the Crafty Catz Challenge DT WK89




Good Morning Peeps and isn't it a beautiful one,
the sun is shining here already, so I cant wait to see what how the day unfolds.
Wow this year is going so fast its the 1st of July the 7th month, scary how time just flies by.
Its time for a Crafty Catz Challenge peeps and the hostess of this week challenge is the lovely and talented Carol and she would like to see the 
Colours Of Summer
thats colours that remind you off summer.
Our lovely sponsor for this week is Digital Delights


 and they are offering our very lucky winner the choice of 3 digital stamps.

Here is my inspiration piece for this week and the lovely folks at Digital Delights gave us DT girlie's



some images to play with, the image I chose is called Bucket and Spade Peyton 
I coloured Peyton with Copic markers the background papers are from my crafty stash, I used a Grand Nestie to make the shaped card the ric rac ribbon was a freebie from a P I magazine.

So peeps I do hope that you come and join our challenge this week but before I go if you need
a little inspiration then check out the blogs of my teamies I am very sure you find what you are looking for there.
Thank you so much for stopping by peeps have a lovely weekend and take care of yourselves


4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one super cute,image and the layout and colors are just gorgeous hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Wendy Hall said...

Adorable Bridget:)
Hope you enjoyed working with our stamps this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Dawn said...

Hi Bridget, I am loving these shaped cards. Your colouring is gorgeous, as always. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Dawn

Basslady said...

my goodness!

this is so sweet and adorable!

very cute!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo