Wednesday 6 July 2011

My craft room in the making.......

Good morning Peeps just a quickie from me this morning I wanted to show you my craft room in the making,
since I took the photos the workbench has gone up under the wall storage and it still has to have another coat of paint,  and the blinds need to be trimmed I think it has a lot of potential. 
Its kinda difficult to craft properly because everything is everywhere, so its a good job we have a lots of rooms because I think that most of it would have been thrown away. 



 Just under the printer lives or Children's Python B'elana  lives you can just see the top of her vivarium,


This is the storage unit that Chris built for me we designed it ourselves, its got A4 and A5 storage and it has a couple of pigeon holes for my Tim Holz  and my old Sizzix dies and magazine and folder storage I have some magnetic sheets to put up on the inside of the storage cupboard for my nesties we are hoping to have it all finished by the end of July, so i am crossing everything.

thank you so much for letting me blabber on have a good day Peeps 


2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

wow looking good and hyow lucky to have a room and a hubby that helps

cheryl said...

oh gosh hun this is looking great your hubbie is so talented,wish mine would do something like this,love it hun,hugs cheryl x
oh hun those stamps of Tims,you were asking about are not from his steampunk range,i got them off ebay hugs cheryl xxxx