Monday 8 August 2011

Fairy Gothic.....



Good evening blog landers and how are you guys on this fine evening? 
I hope you are well and having a a lovely Monday, 
I have a had a lovely day myself although I did intend on posting this card this morning
but the day got away from me as usual. I have been busy colouring lol.

The card I would like to share with you this evening I made for the 
Stitchy Bear Stamps and OSAAT Challenge, 
 they have a fabulous challenge going on over there at the moment its running 
for the whole of August its called Pretty In Print  I have linked to the challenge, 
so go on over and check it out.

I am not so sure that this is good enough for print as the digi I used has her fingers missing 
after I used the magic select tool in PSE (in the original Digi she has all her fingers),
so I drew in some knuckles to make it look like she is resting on her fist.
so here's Fairy Seat and Goth Fairy in all her glory .

and here is a close up of the flowers


I coloured her with Copics the papers are from my crafty stash I used
a nestie to frame her the skeleton leave I have had forever
and the flowers are from my stash
So peeps its worth checking out this challenge and have your name immortalised
in print.

I would like to say hello to my lovely new followers 
and I shall be passing by to say hello this week. 
I would like to thank those of you who stop by to leave such lovely comments.


8 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Stunning colouring, with fabulous facial features and pleats, love the flower spray down the page with the crystal droplets too, great way to use them, gorgeous creation
Hugs Kate xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Bridget...and her hand looks good to me hun...!

hugs Vicky xx

Parry Peach said...

Wow! This is a great card. I'm a digi/rubberstamping newbie and this card looks years beyond me. I know how happy I would be to receive a card like this in the mail. Also, I like the personality that comes through your blog, so Im a follower now - way out here in the Colorado Rockies - USA!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love all the detail! x

Gaynor Greaves said...

This card is awesome, I LOVE it, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT and good luck Gaynor, DT :)

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous, your colouring is always so beautiful and thank you also for joining us at OSAAT. Hugs xxx

Bonna Kelley said...

Beautiful coloring, she looks like a fairy doll. Excellent work!

Choccy said...

Sooo beautiful !!
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Use A Digi' challenge. Dont forget to stop by again next week to take part in the Pretty In Print contest.
Choccy x